Friday, January 30, 2009

Things That Happen When My Brother Is Around

I have my entire upper body wrapped in toilet paper, mummy-style.

I leave a lounge in Old Town with a large bottle of vodka under my butt. (it was paid for, hush up!)

I bake more, and am talked into ice cream sodas or walking to DQ (which is a bit counterproductive to my weight loss efforts. Eh, I figure the walk to GET dessert cancels out the dessert itself, yes?)

I stay up too late.

I have someone to watch Top Chef with.

I turn around in my kitchen after setting down a hot cake pan, and suddenly find my entire face and head covered in whipped cream.

I'm constantly told "c'mon. we'll all go out. I'll drive home, you and Matt have as many drinks as you want".

I run out of eggs at an alarming rate.

I've started to say "dude" and "awesome" a lot more.

I find myself saying "Boys! Dinner's almost ready. Can someone set the table?"

My sink is always full of dishes (from Mr. "I reuses glasses all the time")

Partnering with my husband, I am forced to relinquish control of my wheelchair and am taken around my kitchen in the fashion of "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride", laughing so hard I can't speak.



Never a dull moment...

No comments: