Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Years Resolutions

I don't set them. Do you?

I'm probably in the minority, evidenced by how busy we've been at Curves and all of the new members that join every January (and I don't need all 10 fingers to tell you how many actually stick with it past Valentine's Day)

So far, the 2 weeks of 2009 have just kept me a busy bee. Busy at Curves. Busy with Avon. Busy with family (spending LOTS of time on the phone with my Dad since my grandma died.) Busy helping Matt prep for school. I'd like to change my vote please. I'd like to make a resolution to not be so BUSY! Busy keeping the apartment clean. Busy working out. Busy trying some of the most amazing new recipes, like Soy Ginger Chicken, Chile Rellenos Casserole, Chicken Biscuit Pot Pie, Almost Tempura Chicken Strips..

Too bad this isn't a food blog, right? ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tag, you're it! See my blog for details.