Monday, April 6, 2009

I won't lie. I'm a little irked.

Last week, we made chili. In a massive, massive pot that is difficult for me to wash.

It sat there for A FULL WEEK, until last night, when I finally gave in and struggled to wash it (and then it sat on the counter, because I can't reach where it is stored..until I ASKED to have it put away this morning)

Alan and his friend are making dinner. It smells great, and there will be food for me too, which I appreciate, but in no less than 7 minutes, ALL of my cutting boards and non-steak knife knives were dirty. Onions, cilantro and stuff all over the kitchen floor, and I'm out of tin foil, which I bought just two weeks ago, and an expensive bottle of olive oil that was pretty new too.

If this kitchen is a disaster area when I get up in the morning, I am going to flip. I'm PMSing, and I'm irritated as fuck.

*****UPDATE*****

Thank heavens, no heads will roll. Adamo loaded the dishwasher, washed ALL of the counters, and said he intends to mop the floor when we've gone to bed.

No comments: